Sunday, April 24, 2011

Chapter Fifty-Seven: Earthly Appeals

Ahhhh what the fuck happened to Saturday.

The last thing I remember is coming down the hallway from the basement to my temporary bedroom/computer room/TV room and opening the door, which for some reason was closed when it's almost ALWAYS open. It's true, it's true, he disappeared

After that? Blank until this morning, when I got EASTER CHOCOLATE YAY

Favorite part. FAVORITE. PART.

But that's not...I also got a lot of books and some shirts and stuff, but that's not the important part! Someone help me out. Like the chocolate guy with bunny ears?

I made a website-ish thing-esque thing for my books' universe.

*Joce?

2 reviews:

Justice said...

"It's true, it's true, he disappeared
Like the chocolate guy with bunny ears?"

Reintegration Tablet said...

Analysis: upload commencing. Upload complete. Analysis:

Subject: "Jon Joce". True name shall remain hidden. Status: Stable. Abilities: Low. Emotional status: Strong. Threat level: Moderate. Intelligence level: High. Potential: High. Danger: Moderate.

Post a Comment