Friday, April 15, 2011

Chapter Fifty-Two, Page Two

I'd like to talk about something that's been bothering me: the Redlights. Testing, testing, 123!

The reason for this is I have a theory about them: they're prostitutes. Look at me, you can't see!

There's a lot of them, they show up everywhere, they make deals, they work for a violent man in a suit, they're tricky, and THEIR NAME IS REDLIGHT. Like...the Red-light district.

I am actually...partially serious here. Invisible to all but me,

I hope you laughed.

DnD tomorrow. I'll try and record the session. My digital recorder has like, 75 hours available at any time, so, yeah, great. Testing, testing, 123.

*Joce?

1 reviews:

Joce said...

"Testing, testing, 123
Look at me, you can't see!
Invisible to all but me,
Testing, testing, 123."

I see.

Post a Comment