Monday, June 6, 2011

Chapter Sixty-Nine: California, Yeahhhh!

Take that, and rewind it back.

Obviously that's not an anagram but I wanted to do song lyrics for a post title once, because everyone has to at some time or another.

I have family here. I'm not sure if I should go to them, but they're here and maybe they can help. Until then I'm living in a good Samaritan's guest room. I have some money but not much - whatever I saved up of my allowance. Also, I haven't been able to get online for a while, so just this morning I went out to an Internet cafe (I do have a laptop with me, but it's charging) and managed to check the blogs, and apparently there is or was or is going to be an attack on San Francisco. Smart. I'm smart. So smart. Considering Scott only posted about it yesterday, I'm guessing I could still be in trouble. Especially if Janus gets reinforcements.

In other news, Janus managed to follow me. Not like I wouldn't expect him to, but at least he's not hurting anyone at home.

Oh gods. I'm homesick. So homesick. I'm going to go write.

*Joce

2 reviews:

Justice said...

Joce....

Joce said...

Yeeeeeeeeees?

Post a Comment