Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Seventy-⊗ne

Since the twerp is too difficult to turn, I'm just supposed to make him have an accident. No I'm not. Yes I am.

What kind of accident?

Hm.

Hit by a car? Too obvious. Too obvious.

Um...

Well, the dragon-thing isn't a problem anymore. Or a dragon. I'll take credit for that. No I won't. I messed with his eyes a little. It was just a gecko. No it wasn't. But he's sort of unconscious now. Yes he is. The boy. Not the gecko. Exactly. Good.

Right. Thrown off a building? Too contrived. No it's not. That could work. No it couldn't.

Well, I'll let you know if I manage something. No I won't. Gotta be a secret. No it doesn't. I love bragging.

6 reviews:

Lizard said...

Janus, I'm sick and fucking tired of you.
You're older than sand, and you are a bitch. ;)
But oh, you already know this, yes?
I couldn't possibly be the first to "admit" it!~
Or maybe I am. No, I doubt it.
I have put up with a LOT of shit today, just to find out "oh lol were gonna kill him no we arent yes we are lolo"
Man, fuck you. You are harder to get rid of than a cockroach.

Janus said...

A cockroach? Easy. Step on it. Or acid. Or neurotoxin. Or fire. Well, I'd rather he was one of us. No I wouldn't. Yes I would. But since he won't be, we have to get rid of him. Sorry. No I'm not.

Justice said...

Ah, hello again, Douche 1 and Douche 2. Go drown in a fire. Leave my brother be.

Lizard said...

Or perhaps, go drown in neurotoxin.
It WAS your idea, Janus.

Joce said...

Shhhhh. Stop antagonizing him.

J(x)hn The Dreamer said...

Joce. Go out with a boom.

Post a Comment