Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Chapter Thirty-Nine, Page Two

I keep spamming people's reading lists, don't I?

I'm sorry for that, I really am, but I figured this was a bit important.

(Besides Ron going crazy. :|)

I messed up, though. I copied it wrong.

The sequence of numbers that I put down earlier was correct up until 23, because there were...six numbers after that, and neither 8 nor 10 were directly after it. Therefore, the final translation is:

STAR ARYI FOUG ALTT DWSI NLAJ

And, if you divide it by 4, you get...
STARAR
YIFOUG
ALTTDW
SINLAJ

Which says, SYASTILIAFTNROTLAUDARGWJ.

Which is gibberish WHICH IS BACKWARDS!

JW (extra) GRADUAL TORNT FAIL IT SAYS

I'm assuming TORNT is some kind of shortening of torrent? Like, tor'nt?

WHICH...is an anagram! Ah, Chekhov's Skill! A little bit of mix em up, here and there, some JW elimination...leads to a lot of possible results, which one makes the most sense? This one!

FOUR DAYS ITLL START AGAIN

Oh.

Yay.

*Joce

3 reviews:

J(x)hn The Dreamer said...

Fffffuuuuuuuuuu!
Is my response.

Go out with a boom
-John

Janus said...

It wasn't an original code, but there were a few tweaks I could make that seemed to have you stumped for a bit. Wait, no, they didn't, did they? Of course they did! Didn't you read it? Yes, I did.

Justice said...

.....SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Post a Comment