Saturday, March 5, 2011

Chapter Thirteen: Watery Coral

I've got my towel, I've got my froodiness detector - which, of course, runs depending on your own froodiness levels - and my Infinite Improbability Field Generator is at full charge.

Now, according to some, (generally those who don't have to do it - politicians and writers spring to mind) heroic deaths are admirable things. I've never been convinced by this argument, mainly because, no matter how cool, stylish, composed, unflappable, manly, or defiant you are, at the end of the day you're also dead. Which is a little too permanent for my liking.

Which is WHY...I don't even know. I lied about taking video, I'm too lazy. Very likely tomorrow. Especially because I'll be psyched!

Celebi and Tepig for the wins!

*Joce

0 reviews:

Post a Comment