Saturday, March 19, 2011

Chapter Twenty-Eight, Page Three

So, I just came back from the school play (watching, not performing) and nothing went wrong. It was a pretty good play.

I think Janus is getting punished, though. Ha ha.

But he answered my question. I didn't have to blog it, I just slid open the door and yelled it. They're finished with their project, and tomorrow I'm going to get something. A little something. I'll post a picture when I do.

OK, so, Genevieve and Chester are in a pretty bad situation right now.

I've noticed a bunch of other people also agreeing to write stories for Frap's thing tomorrow. Great!

Anyway...

That's all for today.

No! Remnant made a blog. Isn't that interesting?

Now, THAT'S all.

HA! I knew I forgot something. The moon! It's closer than it's been in, what, a hundred years? On the winter solstice, it was a lunar eclipse, and at the equinox, it's close to the Earth. What could it mean? What's the connection?

*Joce

0 reviews:

Post a Comment